The best shopping deals – whether you’re booking a flight or buying a family-sized pack of body wash – is always a welcome opportunity. And now they don’t have to come few and far between! Forget about having to wait for those Boxing Day deals and Christmas Day coupons; getting great price deals on practically anything is no longer as difficult as winning the lottery! Behold, we have found 7 easy ways to find the best deals on absolutely anything – they are so easy even your kids could handle them!
Read on before you go on your next shopping spree:
1. Shop ‘incognito’ or delete cookies. Cookies are little web crawlers that sneak into your computer and monitor your browsing habits and search history and then harvest data for websites to try to sell you stuff. If a website can detect that you have been searching for, say, a flight to Hawaii across different search tools online, it will translate this search data as a ‘need’. It automatically informs the website that you are most likely willing to pay for the trip and will bump up the prices that show on your search queries. You should make sure you know how to delete cookies.
2. Sign up! Like the Facebook Fan Page, follow them on Instagram and Twitter, and don’t forget to sign up to the newsletter as well! And if it doesn’t cost money, sign up to their exclusive loyalty clubs. These memberships will give you first dibs on sales, exclusive discount and coupon opportunities, and even special birthday freebies! Their social media websites are also where you can find the latest news and get access to contests and giveaways.
3. Find couponing websites. Forget about grandma’s piles of magazines and score coupons faster and easier online! Sign up on couponing websites like www.totaldiscounts.co.uk and apps to get the latest coupon releases for your favorite brands and stores. When it comes to couponing, remember though, that reading the fine print for each coupon and each couponing website is just as important as getting the right coupons. Knowing the rules that govern these discount miracles will help you avoid unnecessary expenses and allow you to get the best deals on them (especially where using multiple coupons is concerned).
4. Find money-saving apps. There’s an app for just about everything these days – including those designed especially to help shoppers make the most of their purchases. When using discounts and sale apps, make sure to read the fine print, the in-app purchases involved, and real user reviews.
5. Compare prices. The great thing about the internet is that it makes price comparisons easy, breezy, and instantaneous. Open several web shops for the same thing (don’t forget to search in private browsing mode) and find the one that offers the best deals – taxes and shipping costs included. You’ll never regret spending a few extra minutes pillaging the corners of the internet for all the savings you can get.
Money doesn’t grow on trees. But the best shopping deals are floating around the world wide web and are waiting for you to find them. Follow these tips and you’ll never have to shop too expensively again!